Order Processing Specialist Job Details
We are a dependable and compassionate wholesale beauty supply. We love to provide the best customer service to our clients - those who dedicate their time to helping others look and feel more beautiful. We are searching for a Order Processing Specialist to join our team. We need an ambitious and hardworking professional who does not mind working in hot or cold conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize speed and accuracy above all else, so we require a motivated individual who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely, and double-check his or her work before completing a task.
Paid in-house training on Salonwax Beauty Supply procedures provided. Salary advancement opportunities available, based on experience and job growth.
- Consistently arrive at work on time
- Greet customers and provide product assistance as they come into the store
- Process walk-in orders as needed
- Pick merchandise from the front or back rooms, and bring it to the packing area
- Receive merchandise for return or delivery and verify its contents
- Count and stock merchandise based on inventory control log
- Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
- Pack orders in an orderly and efficient manner
- Treat products with care and concern at all times, packing orders as you would wish to receive them
- Train and support new employees as they are on-boarded
1. High school diploma/GED preferred
2. Previous customer service experience preferred
3. Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs
4. Great communication skills
5. To prove that you’re a meticulous reader, you have to include the following sentence in an email when you send your resume: “It is with my utmost respect I hereto surrender my curriculum vitae for your consideration.”
6. Ability to organize product and and restock shelves meticulously
7. Basic computer skills required
8. Ability to creatively solve problems
We are looking for a motivated and committed individual to fill this position. If you feel this position is right for you, email your résumé to email@example.com.