We are a genuine, dependable, and compassionate wholesale beauty supply. We love to provide the best customer service to our clients - those who dedicate their time to helping others look and feel more beautiful.
If you share our values, we have an opportunity for you! If you are a hairstylist looking for a change of pace from behind the chair, or you are simply intrigued by color theory and are interested in helping people care for others, join our team!
Paid Training on Salonwax procedures provided.
Salary advancement opportunities provided, based on experience and job growth.
Essential Character Strengths
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Customer-service minded
- Knowledgable about salon services
- Some product knowledge, and eagerness to learn about new products.
Specialist's responsibilities will include
- Providing walk-in clients with product knowledge and assistance with purchases
- Receiving and packing orders
- Answering phones and emails, providing accurate answers to client questions
- Stocking shelves, tidying storefront
- Keeping track of inventory
- Making local deliveries.
Hours: M-F, 9-5. Most weekends off!
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift boxes from floor to table height with proper body mechanics