The TX-575 texturizer is a unique scissor that gives you complete styling control. Achieve incredible, razorlike results without damaging the...
Out of stock
The TX-575 texturizer is a unique scissor that gives you complete styling control. Achieve incredible, razorlike results without damaging the hair. Leaves absolutely no line of demarcation and is phenomenal on thin hair. Great for sculpting and shaping. This is a texturizer that you will use on every haircut. Same comfortable handle as the CR series. (27 teeth and approximately 20% removal).
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- 27 Teeth removes only about 20% of the hair
- Leaves no line of demarcation, great for sculpting and shaping
- Super high grade Japanese steel
- Offset handle
- Sculptured permanent finger rest
- Cut away anatomic thumb hole
- Crane handle design for relaxed elbow position
- Decorative blue faux crystal cap on front
- Click key tension adjustment on rear
- Medium weight handle design
- Blade length (tip to pivot) = 2 1/4"
- Overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 5 3/4"
Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length
- XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
- S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
- M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
- L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")